Dr. Steven Landman is an independent contractor of the largest, most successful ambulatory care facility in the United States.
He is a graduate of the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed a full surgical preceptorship with Dr. Louis Shure.
1-800-FOOT-123 has 10 locations in New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Queens. They specialize in immediate foot care without an appointment or long wait. The group performs over 2000 foot surgeries per year and receives 1000 toll-free information calls per month regarding foot care. The group does arthroscopy and ambulatory foot surgery in their main surgical facility with a full anesthesiology team and 10 podiatric surgical nurses.
Dr. Landman is Board Certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is an Adjunct Clinical Instructor at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine, where he has trained over 50 podiatrists in the last 25 years.
Dr. Landman is a club champion golfer and loves to jet boat in the afternoon. He has participated as a volunteer in the New York City marathon.
The goal of Dr. Landman and Family Footcare is to make the patient feel better than when they walked in.
- Syracuse University
Psychology & Biology Major
1972 - 1976
- Team foot doctor, volunteer student
Syracuse University Basketball
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine
- Surgical preceptorship, Dr. Louis Shure
1980 - 1981
- Diplomate, American College of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Board Certified, Podiatric Laser Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Recertified in foot surgery, Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Medicine